TSLRPG Forum

This is the forums to the new upcoming RPG Called The Shadow Lugia RPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Few requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nithin

PostSubject: Few requests   Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am

Hope all the people who come here and to the RPG come here to do some fair trades and talks and friendly and not fight ot curse or rip others like it happens in other RPGs... I hope this new RPG will be a grand success and will come to use pretty soon... thnks LEvi... We owe you for getting us another cooll RPG... Thnk you once again on behalf of all the present and future users... And hope all you present members will try to bring more and more ppl into this RPG and forums... Oce again thnks Levi..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator

PostSubject: Re: Few requests   Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Nithin wrote:
Hope all the people who come here and to the RPG come here to do some fair trades and talks and friendly and not fight ot curse or rip others like it happens in other RPGs... I hope this new RPG will be a grand success and will come to use pretty soon... thnks LEvi... We owe you for getting us another cooll RPG... Thnk you once again on behalf of all the present and future users... And hope all you present members will try to bring more and more ppl into this RPG and forums... Oce again thnks Levi..
Thanks!! Razz

click my dragon :p

Name: Dialga Level:3857

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tslrpg-forum.darkbb.com

Few requests
Page 1 of 1