TSLRPG Forum

This is the forums to the new upcoming RPG Called The Shadow Lugia RPG
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 School news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: School news   Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Well basically on Monday went to school normal day in maths gave my homework in then this boy said i slapped him said i did not the teacher just caused problems then i am being moved out he said. so now my parents got told today
they must go in to school tomorrow and that's about it but my mum will cuss them off maybe i am moving school's

Or the other option is keep me off school till i get in a new one more coding??. XD

I am moving schools because all i get is problems from the teachers walked into class form tutor says 'oh guess what you have levi'

i say 'what' he said a c5 from miss green (the fat cow) so i said impossible i dont have that teacher anymore i only had her last year he says 'oh must have been detention from last year. such a lie teachers just blame me for nothing Sad

behavior system

c1 =warning
c2= warning 2
c3=warning 3 but get to see teacher 10 mins after school
c4=move from class after continuing being naughty + automatically gets a c5
c5=Detention at lunch 20-25 mins
c6=After school detention 1 hour
c7=behavior meeting with head teacher
c8=fixed term exclusion (excluded 7 days)

_________________

click my dragon :p

Name: Dialga Level:3857


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tslrpg-forum.darkbb.com
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 22
Location : U.K

PostSubject: at school   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 pm

lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TSLRPG.net
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: School news   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions

_________________

click my dragon :p

Name: Dialga Level:3857


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tslrpg-forum.darkbb.com
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 22
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: School news   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions
lol no fair Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TSLRPG.net
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: School news   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:59 pm

jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions
lol no fair Sad
Lol another c5 today rofl.

_________________

click my dragon :p

Name: Dialga Level:3857


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tslrpg-forum.darkbb.com
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 22
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: School news   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions
lol no fair Sad
Lol another c5 today rofl.
haha i ended school at 1.15 pm and i gt detention untill 4:00PM

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TSLRPG.net
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: School news   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:42 pm

jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions
lol no fair Sad
Lol another c5 today rofl.
haha i ended school at 1.15 pm and i gt detention untill 4:00PM
D=

_________________

click my dragon :p

Name: Dialga Level:3857


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tslrpg-forum.darkbb.com
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-08-19
Age : 22
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: School news   Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 am

Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:
lol 2 today i gt a detention in every lesson for an 1 hr 30 mins each class lol so i gt to go bk on sunday/saturday or seprate lol so total detention time today was7hrs 30 mins lol thts a long time thts mre thtn a week of detentions lol if i miss them it will de doubled and if i miss them agen they'll be doubled agen so i need to do them.OMG detention
Shame i dont have to do detentions
lol no fair Sad
Lol another c5 today rofl.
haha i ended school at 1.15 pm and i gt detention untill 4:00PM
D=
not funny i gt a detention at 3pm till 4pm and then on monday the sme and so on untill i pay off my detentions.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TSLRPG.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: School news   

Back to top Go down
 
School news
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» just another reason the school pisses me off
» Welcome to school, ladies and gentlemen!
» A joint school for Mages & Warriors of the camp?
» Sherlock series 3 and 4 news
» Pokemon boarding school

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSLRPG Forum :: The Shadow Lugia RPG Announcement's :: The Shadow Lugia RPG Announcement's-
Jump to: